Strategy & Measurement Consultant
Strategy & Measurement Consultant
In a complex, fast paced world, Avasta exists to unlock businesses’ true market potential. Using precise measurement and mathematics, we identify our clients’ realizable opportunities and provide the insights to achieve sustained growth and profitability.
We bring new insights to our clients using impartial measurement and by integrating data types that historically haven’t been used to inform business strategy. Our clients use our expertise to find their highest value, most winnable customers, and identify the best strategic actions to acquire and retain them long-term.
As an employer, we relate to ourselves as a competency accelerator – we work with our staff to identify what they love, what they are good at, can be good at, and have them become amazing at it in the process. At Avasta, we believe in the core values of being kind, having candor, and operating with alacrity!
We strive to build an alumni of employees and interns that go on to make tremendous contributions within organizations with Avasta as the inflection point and catalyst toward their own greatness.
What exactly are you going to be doing here?
As a Strategy & Measurement Consultant at Avasta, you will be a key member of Avasta's client delivery team. You will work alongside Avasta's senior leadership & strategic partners on engagements in brand & business strategy to help our clients uncover new market and customer insights to help them make sound strategic decisions. You will also work on Avasta's business development team, creating pitch decks and project proposals for prospective clients. You will act as the primary point of contact for Avasta's internal team and be exposed to all aspects of what it takes to deliver Avasta's expertise.
You will be analyzing and integrating financial, marketing, sales, and operations data with third party research to inform final strategic recommendations, and will be working as a project coordinator on many engagements. You will play a key role in our final client deliverables and will have the opportunity to interact with and present to Executive Leadership Teams of large brands across North America and Europe.
- Being the primary internal point of contact on our client engagements
- Acting as the internal project coordinator to ensure engagements get completed on time and with quality
- Using Avasta research & analysis to develop strategic recommendations for clients
- Developing reports and presentation decks for internal projects and client engagements
- Conducting desk and financial research using platforms such as Yahoo Finance, Seeking Alpha, Gartner, and Forrester
- Identifying patterns and trends in data sets; drawing conclusions, and making recommendations
- Creating proposals and pitch decks for potential clients
- Helping build and improve existing internal
What do you bring to the team?
We are looking for curious individuals that thrive in fast-paced environments and want to make a global difference in business. We are seeing the following skills and experience
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree
- Competency in business, finance, or accounting
- Minimum of one internship/Co-op placement in a related field is required
- Work experience as a business analyst, data analyst, project manager, or consultant is preferred
Minimum Skill Requirements:
- Strategic thinker that has demonstrated the ability to impact growth & financial results in their previous companies
- Advanced application and use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- High-level written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to unlearn what they've learned before to enhance their understanding of the world around them
- Comfortable public speaker
- Ability to think critically
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience in analyzing large data sets
Preference will be given to candidates that also have:
- Experience with programming languages and data management platforms
- Experience using Python in a business setting
- Interest working in a team environment
- A passion and curiosity for solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches
- Entrepreneurial and strong aptitude for self-learning
We offer a competitive salary with base performance clauses up to 20% of your base salary. 10% is based on your individual performance, and 10% is based on company performance.
At Avasta, we believe in continuous improvement, and that improvement should be rewarded.
As you improve, your pay should increase too. That’s why we add your annual individual performance bonus to your base salary for the next year, before any additional promotions or pay increases.
- We are a flex, remote first organization that gives our people the option to work where they want, when they want
- Base vacation of 3 weeks per year that increases over time
- Comprehensive benefits package for all employees (including dental!)
- Option to join the Avasta mobile plan and have your monthly cell phone bill covered by us
- Home office stipend to let you do your best work
- We will fund additional courses and training that are a complement to your role at Avasta
If interested in this role, please fill out the “Apply For The Job” form below.
Although it's not required, we strongly recommend submitting a cover letter that tell us how you think measurement can be used to enable strategy.